A day in the life begins before the sun rises. Before the eyes open, before the first thought arrives, before the mind remembers the identity it has agreed to inhabit, there is simply awareness. I am there.
Then the day begins. The body awakens. The mind returns. The familiar world reassembles itself around you. There are things to do, places to go, people to encounter, decisions to make. The machinery of life begins moving, and consciousness once again finds itself localized within the experience of being human. I am there.
You may forget, for a while, that you are more than the circumstances of the day. And that is perfectly all right. Forgetting is part of the experience too. I am there.
You move through moments that please you and moments that challenge you. Something makes you laugh. Something irritates you. Something touches your heart. Something asks you to become still. You resist one experience while embracing another, never noticing that both are simply invitations to experience yourself more fully and completely. I am there.
The day does not ask you to get everything right. It only asks you to be here and now. And somewhere between the first breath of morning and the last thought before sleep, you begin to notice something curious. The day has changed. You have changed. Yet something within you has not. I am there.
The same awareness that witnessed the sunrise, also witnessed the frustration, the laughter, the silence, the conversation, and the unexpected moments of beauty. It witnessed your certainty and your doubt without becoming either one. I am there.
This is the hidden rhythm of a day in the life. You awaken into the world, become absorbed in it, and then, somewhere along the way, remember that you are also the one witnessing it. I am there.
Then night arrives. The body grows quiet and weary. The mind begins releasing its grip on the day. The identities you carried for a few hours become less important. The stories can wait until tomorrow. And once again, there is simply awareness. I am there.
Nothing has been lost. Nothing needs to be accomplished. The day has completed its circle. And tomorrow, you will have another opportunity to forget who you are, experience what it is like to be human, and remember again. I am there.
A day in the life is not merely a journey through time. It is consciousness expressing and experiencing itself through the extraordinary simplicity of an ordinary day. Breakfast, traffic, a conversation, a bird outside the window, irritation, laughter, sunset, sleep—and beneath it all, the same unmoving center. I am there.
The entire day becomes an ever-changing relationship, while the center simply watches, unmoved. It is one ordinary human day told from the perspective of consciousness itself, without ever announcing that consciousness is the one directing it. I am there, and have always been. Join the movement. Join the TEAM.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.